Fancy a little more privacy for you and your Group……then why not treat yourselves to an All-in Exclusive Special ?
With a choice of either the Whole House or the Independent Clubroom to suit different sized groups, space out and enjoy an even more relaxed and different type of vibe @ RidersRest
Terms & conditions:
- Group size: minimum 7 persons (Whole House)
- Group size: minimum 3 persons (Independent Clubroom)
- Duration: minimum 2 nights
- Board type: fully inclusive Comfort package
- Booking: confirmation by email and deposit paid
- Validity: 2019 season (April – October)
If you’re planning a trip to France next summer with a Group of 5 or more riders, here’s an offer that’s too good to miss….
- Stay for a minimum of 3 nights in our Clubroom on the fully inclusive Comfort rate and receive an ADDITIONAL NIGHT FREE OF CHARGE
- We will also give you and your group EXCLUSIVE USE of this modern, spacious facility with its 2 en-suite showers/toilets, separate access onto the rear patio plus fully stocked fridge of cold beers
Terms & conditions:
- All bookings must be confirmed by email and deposit paid
- Valid for the 2019 season (May – October) only
We are also pleased to offer for Euros 92 per person per night fully guided tours for groups of 5 or more staying in our Club Room.
And…if your group also includes couples we have 2 doubles and 2 twin rooms available for the same price (based on 2 people sharing)
- All bed linen, and towels.
- Full English breakfast (or cereals, toast & fruit) + tea & coffee
- Home cooked, 3 course evening meal
- Unlimited beer, wine, tea and coffee
- Secure garage parking
- High speed WiFi access to the Internet
- Bike wash facilities
- Workshop facilities
- Drying facilities
- A copy of our eBook with local touring routes
Guided Tours to locations such as:
- Oradour-Sur-Glane – the infamous WWII martyred village
- Dordogne Gorges – picturesque castles & towns bordering a majestic winding river
- Millevaches Plateau – vast upland area with its numerous lakes
- Puy Mary (1,787m) – volcanic peaks & glacial U-shaped valleys
- Mont Dore – historical spa town & one of the oldest ski resorts in France
- Rocamadour – dramatic medieval village climbing a cliff
- Les Ezyies – ancient Troglodyte cave system & picturesque riverside towns
or…INDIVIDUAL CUSTOMISED TOURS taking in some of the best, traffic free roads in France….for those that just want to ride !!
Contact us for more details … email@example.com